- Goal of the A LEVEL UP Workout Guide:
- To help those who are ready to go from beginner to intermediate in their fitness journeys
- Introduce basic strength training and practice using progressive overload
- Learn new exercises with proper form/refine your form for exercises you might already know how to do
- Get stronger
- Difficulty/Experience Level: Beginner-Beginner/Intermediate
- Created for the babe who’s ready to close the chapter on the beginner phase of their fitness journey and advanced to the next one as well as anyone who simply enjoys home workouts and wants more structure to their training routine.
- 6 weeks of workouts that you can do right from home with resistance band and dumbbells (two 3 -week training blocks).
- Includes an Excel spreadsheet logbook for you to record your workouts with and help you keep progressing.
- 4 workouts/week with each workout totaling 20-45 minutes in length.
- Weekly workout split:
- Day 1: Total Lower Body
- Day 2: Total Upper Body
- Day 3: Glute-Focused Lower Body
- Day 4: Full Body HIIT
- Exclusive access to my YouTube playlist that contains follow-along videos for EVERY single workout in this guide so that you can workout in real time with me throughout these six weeks.
- Your A LEVEL UP Workout Guide can be repeated over multiple times.
- This is NOT a customized training program or personalized coaching.
By Purchasing, You Agree to the Following: Waiver and Release Disclaimer
Naomi Kong is in no way instructing or providing custom advice to any individual who uses this guide. This guide is for reference only and the waiver and release is as follows:Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, we urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or body building enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of the facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. We are also not responsible for any loss of your personal property. By purchasing this guide, you acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge NAOMI KONG, LLC, and more specifically Naomi Kong, from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against NAOMI KONG, LLC for personal injury or property damage. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from. By purchasing this guide, I acknowledge that I understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally.
Although every effort is made to follow best injury prevention practices in all of our plans, you agree to perform the exercises at your own risk, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge NAOMI KONG LLC, and more specifically Naomi Kong, of all and any liability or loss, including death, in connection with the exercise or advice contained herein. Information on this website or in our workout guides and online videos is not constituted as medical advice and does NOT create a clinician/patient relationship between you and any affiliated physician or clinician.Please see your doctor before doing this or any exercise guides. By purchasing our guides, you agree that you are fully responsible and waive all claims against NAOMI KONG, its subsidiaries, and affiliates.We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.