- Goal of the A LEVEL UP Workout Guide:
- To help those who are ready to go from beginner to intermediate in their fitness journeys
- Introduce basic strength training and practice using progressive overload
- Learn new exercises with proper form/refine your form for exercises you might already know how to do
- Get stronger
- Created for the babe who's ready to close the chapter on the beginner phase of their fitness journey and advanced to the next one as well as anyone who simply enjoys home workouts and wants more structure to their training routine.
- 6 weeks of workouts that you can do right from home with resistance band and dumbbells (two 3 -week training blocks).
- Includes an Excel spreadsheet logbook for you to record your workouts with and help you keep progressing.
4 workouts/week with each workout totaling 20-45 minutes in length.
Weekly workout split:
- Day 1: Total Lower Body
- Day 2: Total Upper Body
- Day 3: Glute-Focused Lower Body
- Day 4: Full Body HIIT
- Weekly workout split:
- Exclusive access to my YouTube playlist that contains follow-along videos for EVERY single workout in this guide so that you can workout in real time with me throughout these six weeks.
- Your A LEVEL UP Workout Guide can be repeated over multiple times.
- This is NOT a customized training program or personalized coaching.
Naomi Kong is in no way instructing or providing custom advice to any individual who uses this guide. This guide is for reference only and the waiver and release is as follows:
Although every effort is made to follow best injury prevention practices in all of our plans, you agree to perform the exercises at your own risk, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge NAOMI KONG LLC, and more specifically Naomi Kong, of all and any liability or loss, including death, in connection with the exercise or advice contained herein. Information on this website or in our workout guides and online videos is not constituted as medical advice and does NOT create a clinician/patient relationship between you and any affiliated physician or clinician.